Employer: Louisdale Community Homes
Date Posted: Jan, 26, 2018
To assist our residents in everyday living such as personal care, transportation, preparing meals, appointments, medications, and daily exercises. A diploma in Social Services or Human Services is required.
1. Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with a broad variety of people including team members, management and other professionals.
2. Ability to work effectively with a team-oriented environment.
3. Computer experience and adequate typing ability
4. Maintains appropriate professional boundaries and confidentiality
5. Demonstrates group leadership and organizational skills
6. Be punctual for scheduled shifts and meetings
7. Effectively monitor safety and demonstrate group management skills and effectively deescalate potentially chaotic or volatile situations.
8. Exercises tact, discretion, and judgement in working with a variety of people.
9. openness to feedback and supervision
First Aid, Food Handles, CPI, Fire and Life Safety, Medication Awareness, Behavioural Supports, Individual Support Planning, Documentation, Personal Care, RCMP Record Check, and Drivers License.
If the successful Applicants do not meet the requirements above we will train them where needed.
Email us with resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com