Wednesday, January 17, 2018
   
TEXT_SIZE
the truth about 6 pack abs

Site Search

New Year's Eve Fire sends 4 into the cold in Richmond Co

A family of four in Richmond County has been displaced by a fire the morning of New Year's Eve.

The blaze which was reported around 7:30 a.m.; it caused major damage to a bungalow in Grande Greve. 

The L'Ardoise Fire department responded to the fire, along with volunteers from the Canadian Red Cross, who looked after the immediate needs of the couple and their two daughters, ages 11 and 12. 

There were no reported injuries from the fire.

Comments:

News Provided By 101.5 The Hawk

Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites

Hawk Skywatch Weather

View Our Weather Station Data

Follow 101.5 The Hawk
RSS News FeedFacebookTwitterYouTubePodcasts

Now Playing on The Hawk

On Now/ Up Next

On Now: Darcy Delorey

Listen to Today's News

Hawk Neighborhood

View full calendar

Yardsales

There are no upcoming events currently scheduled.
View full calendar

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/modules/mod_rokstock/googlestock.class.php on line 40

Login Form