Employer: Secret Spa & Hair Design
Location: Port Hawkesbury
Date Posted: February 26, 2018
Your enthusiasm and pride will create a memorable experience for each guest. At Secrets Spa & Hair Design, our highly-trained and experienced esthetician/nail care technician create a luxurious and pampering spa atmosphere. You will shine by offering unique treatments and enhancements that tailor each esthetics service to your guest’s individual needs.
Join Secrets Spa & Hair Design’s professional team of experts, receive the support and tools you need to successfully build your clientele. Secrets Spa & Hair Design, one of the top rated day spa, located in Reeves Street Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia Canada is currently hiring qualified candidates for a well-rounded Esthetician Position. We are a Day Spa that provides outstanding services to a discerning clientele from different parts of Nova Scotia.
Our work suites provide the ideal foundation for the skilled and motivated Esthetician-Nail Technician to build their clientele and maximize their earning potential. We provide client referrals, reception, appointment booking and commission on product sales. We are currently looking for an well-rounded Esthetician-Nail Technician preferably with prior related experience.
In this Position you will:
- Provide multiple nail care services including, but not limited to, manicures, pedicures, and gel polish.
- Offer nail care enhancements to each guest. Enhancements include, but are not limited to, acrylic nails, nail art, callus/cuticle remover and spa foot scrub.
- Be scheduled for full-time position (35 to 40 hours/week).
- Be a Customer service oriented.
- Have ability to perform customized facials, peels, microdermabrasion, and waxing hair removal services (we do train).
- Have ability to upsell clients
- Positive attitude
- Team player
You can look forward to:
- Apply your talents and build a steady clientele.
- Utilizing your Esthetics expertise by offering enhancements to customize each service.
- A competitive compensation structure:
- $13.50/hr plus products commission,
- vacation pay,
- Group Health Insurance Benefits (Illegible for benefits after probationary period of 3months).
- Growing with ongoing training.
- Participating in wellness days and team events.
- Working within a team that’s open to new ideas, and a family that’s open to new members.
- Hydraulic lift tables and all equipment, products & supplies provided.
- Energetic and friendly relaxed environment.
- Competitive wages and multiple avenues for increased pay
- Bonus potential and employee incentive programs.
- Discounts on products and services & other employee discount programs.
- Growth opportunities
WE HAVE SOME GUIDELINES AND REQUESTS:
- You must possess strong work ethics.
- You must possess a current and valid CANS-Cosmetology Association of Nova Scotia license or may take CANS licensure examination.
- Be able to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills are always a plus!
- Must adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
Who will apply:
2 or more years’ of experience as Esthetician.
830 Reeves Street, Port Hawkesbury, NS
Required License or Certification:
-For locals: Must have Esthetics Licensed from Cosmetology Association of Nova Scotia (CANS).
-For Foreign Nationals: Must undergo and pass the Esthetics Licensee Exam from Cosmetology Association of Nova Scotia (CANS).
Interested candidates should contact Barry Simpson or Denise England
At Secrets Spa & Hair Design, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it.! Secrets Spa is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, or marital status.
Please drop off complete portfolio/resume in person at 830 Reeves Street, Port Hawkesbury, NS
or by email with complete Esthetician-Nail Technician certifications.