Employer: Port Hawkesbury Collision Centre
Location: Port Hawkesbury
Date Posted: June 5, 2018
- Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia
- Permanent, Full Time
SUMMARY: Perform collision repairs on various stages of automotive projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Perform efficient and accurate collision repairs in line with estimates
- Perform MIG welding
- Reconstruct internal and external panels and structure of vehicles
- Paint preparation
- Communicate progress and any potential delays to immediate supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Completion of high school, Some college/vocational or technical training
- 2+ years body shop technician experience
- Trade certification preferred, Level 1-4 apprentice accepted
- Must have valid driver’s licence
BENEFITS: PH Collision Centre offers a competitive wage with incentives along with benefits such as health insurance, dental insurance, disability benefits, life insurance benefits, pension plan benefits, and paid holidays.
HOW TO APPLY: If interested, please call Chris Kennedy at (902) 625-3010. Apply in person between 8:30am and 4:30pm at 4 MacIntosh Ave., Port Hawkesbury or by e-mail: email@example.com.