Nov 7, 6:30 – 8 pm and Nov 10, 2018 10 am – 12 noon
R.K. MacDonald Nursing Home is a rich and vibrant community that recognizes and appreciates the uniqueness of every person who lives and works here. This uniqueness of spirit and character drives the life plan for our residents. We strive to provide the best possible care and services to our clients and as a result, we are looking for people who genuinely care.
We have immediate vacancies for PCW (PSW, HSW) with employment designed to enable those interested to become a certiﬁed Continuing Care Assistant
- Comprehensive Beneﬁt package including: Pension contributions; Vacation, Sick beneﬁts (upon Completion of a 528 hr. Probation Period)
- Health Beneﬁts
Are you kind, caring and compassionate? Always wanted to become a Continuing Care Assistant? Are you interested in working as part of a friendly, supportive and skilled team? If so, you may be the person we are looking for! R.K MacDonald is an employer who is willing to provide and invest in in-house education opportunities and support successful candidates in becoming Continuing Care Assistants.
You can apply now online at rkmacdonald.ca/category/current-opportunities/ or join us at our Job Fairs on November 7, 2018 at 6:30-8:00 pm or on November 10, 2018 from 10 a.m. to noon at 64 Pleasant Street Antigonish NS.
We are looking for people who:
- Have an interest in being a caregiver.
- Does not have CCA certiﬁcation but have been working in the role of Personal Care Worker; Home Support Worker; and other classiﬁcations of this role.
- Are a graduate from a related Health and Human Services Programs such as: Social and Community Support; Social Services; Community Residential Worker; Human Services Worker;
- are interested in obtaining your certiﬁcation as a Continuing Care Assistant.